Piston Run Sunday June 19/05

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
TG and the GVMC are hosting the 57th Annual Piston Cross Country Off Road Race at the Chipmunk Creek Riding area in Chilliwack. Sunday June 19/05

The Race Organisers have asked for some volunteers for some of the safety check points.Its an EZ job and you get to see some of the best local racers at the same time. I told them I would post here andask if anyonecould donate a little time on Sunday to please come on out.

I will be there as I have helped in years past, if you can spare some time please post here and we will meet up atChipmunk. (Thats the same area as the Nubie ride ). You will have to meet at the start finish at 08:00 am. I will be taking my van so I can have a seat and a cooler the safety checks are all accessible by car (as told to me by a TG member:?)

Hope to see some DSBC'rs there

TT

S

Starbucks

imported post

imported post

tom I might be able to do this with a friend who is coming over, what is your number...pm me pls

Bugsinteeth

imported post

imported post

Sorry TT,

Sounds like fun but I already have commitments for Sunday that involve eating lots of dust.

Cheers , Paul

bmw rocke

imported post

imported post

You don't have to be there at 8:00. If you got there at around 10:00 that would be fine. The riders meeting is at 10:30 and the race starts at 11:00. We are going to have a great course this year. There have been a lot of people doing a lot of work on the trails this year so it should be great. Hope to see some dualsporters up there. Rocke:D

G

imported post

imported post

bmw rocke wrote:
You don't have to be there at 8:00. If you got there at around 10:00 that would be fine. The riders meeting is at 10:30 and the race starts at 11:00. We are going to have a great course this year. There have been a lot of people doing a lot of work on the trails this year so it should be great. Hope to see some dualsporters up there. Rocke:D

I may be able to make it.

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

imported post

I'll be heading up there. Leave here at 07:00. I know, not because I have to be there, but because I want to beat the traffic.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

I am going to be picking up John V on the way and should be up there at about 09:30. Im running a little late, might stop for breakfast at the litttle resturant at the shooting range.

Tom