• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

PM question

ktmken

My notifications show that I now have 380 messages that are unread. Is there an easy way to mark these as all read. (I assume that they showed up as unread when they imported over from the old forum) I would rather not lose them if possible.

KTMKen

motorambler

Select them all by checking the box right beside the message counter, then scroll to the bottom & change the action to "Mark As Read". You can do a page at a time I believe.

reidler

hi there; I'm new to the site. I joined in December and still can't look at pictures or send a PM. What's going on? Is there some special hoop I have to jump through to gain more access on this forum???

if you need my credentials or something I am a moderator over at Quads.ca.

Thanks.

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
hi there; I'm new to the site. I joined in December and still can't look at pictures or send a PM. What's going on? Is there some special hoop I have to jump through to gain more access on this forum???

if you need my credentials or something I am a moderator over at Quads.ca.

Thanks.

Welcome to the board! Now that you've made your first post the system 'converts'; so you should have full privileges.
Looking forward to more collaboration with your Quads.ca brethren.
Mark

davidhowell

I've made a number of attempts to try and post things on this site to no avail. I always see a msg that my post has to be approved by a moderator.

How does one actually do anything here if every post I make never gets posted?

J252

Welcome to the board! Now that you've made your first post the system 'converts'; so you should have full privileges.
Looking forward to more collaboration with your Quads.ca brethren.
Mark

Ah-ha.... that must have been my problem.