Pre Trip Meeting

imported post

imported post

Hi,

Any chance of a day time meeting? Would be nice not to have spend the night in Vancouver, but whatever works for everyone else is OK with me.

S

spam and eggs

imported post

imported post

Sagot and I are good for noontime meeting on the 25th.

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Location?

I suggest the Holiday Inn on the North Shore. All OK with that?

March 25th at noon.:dr:

:hb:

imported post

imported post

Thanks gal and guys,

Now, where would that be????? Us ISLAND bumpkinis aren't all that fam with the great mainland. :ss:

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Coming from the Island take that big floating thingy, we mainlanders call the ferry. Should take ya to Horseshoe bay, get off the ferry travelling East on Hwy 1. Just before the 2nd narrows bridge is a Holiday Inn on the left, when you see that, know that you have arrived.:tup:

The Hotel becomes visible just after you cross a steel bridge.....you should also see Superstore ahead.

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

For those still contemplating an experience of a lifetime, come listen to our second presentation on this trip. If you know anyone who might be interested drag them along please.

Date: July 29, 2006.

Place: Holiday Inn North Vancouver (Just North of the 2nd Narrow bridge)

Time: 3pm

:dr::dr::dr::dr::dr::dr::dr:

D

dualsport

imported post

imported post

I'm interested, not always paying attention to this forum/website though, but the box is ticked at the bottom that says notify me when replies are posted, so I think that will keep me informed.....

B

bazzer450

imported post

imported post

where at the hotel ??We will be there.:hb:

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Hi,

If you enter from the North, Hotel entrance, there is a "lounge" off to your right across the room in front of you. They serve food and :hb:

Bazzer, have you registered?

:dr:

B

bazzer450

imported post

imported post

no didnt know that you had to ..........hope i am not just barging in here ..

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Bazzer,

I meant on the Yahoo site. We, the ones going have a seperate chat area and site we post relevant info on. You are now invited.