Pre Trip Meeting

D

DaveySprocket

imported post

imported post

just came across your site and your planned ride. I'm really interested in sitting in on the planning mtg at least... room for one more at the table?

:tup:

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Always room, you are wecome to attend.

However if you are not planning on going it will be TORTURE!

:hb:

D

DaveySprocket

imported post

imported post

Thx for the invite - I'll see if I can make it to the mtg. I was in Central Africa Dec. '05 and have been planning a ride similar to yours ever since. Not sure if I can pony up the coin this fall, but I'm interested in meeting some like-minded Canucks for now at least.

10-4

D

DaveySprocket

imported post

imported post

Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya on this trip. I have family living there working with an NGO. They would likely offer a place to stay if you were coming through, but it looks like your ride isSouthern Africa.:ss:

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Just curious,

When I was living in Africa I did a lot of exploring as far North as Uganda, seen all the countries Uganda and south, some amazing riding. Roads get very nasty in rain seasons.

I guess Namibia still is my favourite country. (for riding...)

The west coast of Tanzania is very cool, especially the islands. ButI love the remoteness and vast expanses of Northern Namibia. Just so hostile, one can not imagine anyone living here, and yet the Himba and bushman survive here. Another example is seeing (if you are lucky) the desert elephant of Damaraland, amazing sights.

Any way we can exchage stories at the meeting....:dr:

Attachments

• Maria069.jpg
    Maria069.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
J

johnkay

imported post

imported post

Hello,

I would like to come to the meeting regarding your Africa trip on July 29 at 3:00pm. I hope you have room for one more interested parties.

Best Regards, John Kirkbride phone: 604 986 6192

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

OK, justto confirm. :tup:

We meet Saturday July 29th at:

Holiday Inn North Vancouver.

Enterfrom the main entrace on the North side of the building. In the far right corner you will see a "Lounge". We will be there at 3pm. If you get lost, ask at the front desk.

Note we start at 3pm...! :dr:

J

johnkay

imported post

imported post

Hello Hooligan,

The Africa trip sounds very interesting. Could you please give me access to the trip website. My home e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you very much,

John Kirkbride

Hooligan

imported post

imported post

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know, and thanks for the interest.

THIS TRIP IS NOW FULL.....! :dr:

10 BIKES and 4 Passengers in the chase vehicle.:dr:

Thanks for all the interest shown.:clap:

We will bve sure to have a good trip report in January.:cool:

Cheers:hb::hb::hb:

HOOLIGAN...!:tup: