Ride to the DZ - July 1 ??

R

robert

I'm thinking of heading up on Thursday. Not sure about a route yet, open to suggestions as I would not like to ride FSR all the way alone.

Anybody else going up already on Thursday?

Cheers

Robert

Looks like Harrison East and along Fraser River to Lytton will be my choosen route.
Leaving Thu July 1
9.30 from 232nd Chevron

Last edited:

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Hi Robert
We will be up there on Thursday setting up and doing the final pre-rides of all the routes.
-Judy-

R

robert

Hi Judy,

I guess you heading all up very early? or is Tom already heading up Wednesday evening? Any plans for Friday daytime?

Cheers

Choulton

I'll be going on Thursday with 2 other riders, but were trucking it there late Thursday night.
Were keen to ride Friday, help out with and last minute stuff that needs doing.

Ian

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Im not really sure if Tom is going on Wednesday. But I can't go until Thurs morning.

Anyone who wants to help on Friday, Im sure we can put you to work putting up last minute ribbons and arrows. We may also need some people to test the coldness of beverages, the strength of lawn chairs and the effectiveness of sun screen.

R

robert

I'm in for any help needed on Friday. :)
Due to arrive Thursday evening or around noon depending if there is a riding partner found to head up via backroads or if i'm stuck riding the asphalt alone :-(

R

robert

Looks like Harrison East and along Fraser River to Lytton will be my choosen route.
Leaving Thu July 1
9.30 from 232nd Chevron

scottbc

Leaving Thu July 1
9.30 from 232nd Chevron

Has anyone confirmed that Kookipi is snow free? There was a previous thread where the poster was wondering if the rock slide before Nahatlatch was passable or not as well.

Scott

R

robert

still planning to be at 9.30 at Chevron, heading off no later than 10