Riding around the quesnel and williams lake

Tree

hey. I will be heading to quesnel this weekend and possibly as far as smithers. I know the area up there better than say quesnel. But I will have a 450 without a big tank. Just a couple little extra bottles of fuel just in case. But is there good riding a couple hundred km say from quesnel or williams lake? I will be making my way to bella coola as well. Any must see places would be greatly appreciated. I am driving up in my truck so I could even get closer to the sights that way as well.

Thanks for the help.

tuning_fork56

I went to Barkerville from Nelson a few weeks ago, then over to Quesnell. Went south on the east side of the Fraser river to hwy 20. From there I would suggest heading south down into the Farwell canyon lots of switchbacks down and up along with some interesting sights. As you cross the bridge, you might see the natives below netting salmon. There is an old homestead on the right just past the bridge where we camped for the night. I loved that whole area down to Gang Ranch. I need to go back and see the western side of the Chilcotin and over to Bella Coola.

Tree

thanks. I will look into that for sure. I will be going to barkerville tomorrow and there is a mountain called twin sisters or two sisters i was told to check out. I am going to probably do that. for sure. What kind of a bike were you riding?