ROAD TRIP CALIFORNIA APRIL 12-15

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Hi all you wet coasters.

Just down here in California to pick up a new bike for Sharron. The weather is clear and warm. I am going to ride Sharron's new Triumph Sprint ST to Vancouver tomorrow April 14/05. I will post a picture for Sharron to see her new bike later. See everyone at the Flat Tire Social this Saturday

Tom T

tomcycle

Staff member
imported post

imported post

Sharron's new ride

Attachments

• tri.jpg
    tri.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0

Bugsinteeth

imported post

imported post

Sweet looking ride TT & Sharron. Sounds rough, mid week ride up the coast from Cali. As you probably already know some of the best of Hwy #1 is just North of San Fracisco head out to Stinsonbeach, Muir woods, Marin and Mendicino county. That bike will suit this region to a Tee.

Have fun, stay warm, be safe and quick

Cheers, Paul

tomcycle

Staff member
imported post

imported post

I'm back, had to ride the I-5. but had sun:ss: all the way until it got dark. Left San Fransisco at 0800 in the morning made it to Blaine at 1030pm an even 1000 miles. What a sweet ride the Sprint is, makes those highway miles slip away. Best 1000 miles I have done in a long time.

Oh yea and dirtybill, I got no speeding tickets:mb:

But on the down side I got caught lying on the price we paid for the bike at Customs:wi: and got a $390 fine:mad3:, got to keep the bike though. So now its time to get Canadian Tire to certify it and I'm done

TT

G

imported post

imported post

LOL!!!!!!!! NEVER lie to Customs:p I guess Sharron pays the fine:p:p