Spring Newbie Ride and Social - Sunday March30/08

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

March 30th. Starting place will be somewhere in Cultus Lake. Ride will be for a few hours, then lunch...

No pre-registration or $$ required, though we will start a list so that we have an idea of how many intend to come out.

There's snow in them thar hills still. Give Judy another few weeks to come up with the info you want.

R

Randy and Dee

imported post

imported post

Im in to just hope it drier than last year:ss::ss::ss::hb:

Northern Rob

imported post

imported post

Well then, say "Hello" to Miss Attila!
:hb:

And
Yes - it is as much fun as it looks
Yes - you can ride as monkey
No - I won't let you drive

:D

Xmasride-07.jpg

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

xr8d wrote:
My son wants to know if this will be a "plated" ride.
I fear that my answer will not make your son very happy. Yes, this is a plated ride.

TOHC2

imported post

imported post

Northern Bob... great picture, looks like good fun.

Its been awhile since I've been on a DSBC ride. Looking forward to it already.

Evan

Northern Rob

imported post

imported post

Agh! I've got a wedding that I've got to go to, have to pull out of the newbie ride. Doh!

Have fun guys!

imported post

imported post

Hello all,

I plan to be there. Times, exact locations, contact cell numbers etc. would be great.

Remember, I am the noob of noobs, so please be nice! :p

dl

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

I will post up all the info for this ride when I get back from the Oregon Sand Dunes (sometime next week).

Yes, it will be a very EZ route. And there will be options for those A/B riders that want to beat themselves up.

-Judy-

C

Coppertop

imported post

imported post

Floored and I are trying going to try to make it over for this one. Looking forward to seeing thedetails so we can start planning the trip!

TLGREEN

imported post

imported post

Looking forward to seeing everyone again & getting back on the stallion.

I found my fuel leak & I think I can work all the bends out of my mangled crash bars..

:p

I don't care if it is sunny, I just hope it won't be torrential downpour..:shock:

TL

Pitscar

imported post

imported post

I might be the only one, but last year's rain made the trip for me :D Nothing like 6am, 140kmh, torrential downpour and nothing but goggles between me and death. Ahhh :) Plus, puddles are fun to bash through on logging roads (especially the ones that you bottom the suspension out in when you expect 6" and get 2 feet)

TLGREEN

imported post

imported post

Pitscar wrote:
I might be the only one, but last year's rain made the trip for me :D Nothing like 6am, 140kmh, torrential downpour and nothing but goggles between me and death. Ahhh :) Plus, puddles are fun to bash through on logging roads (especially the ones that you bottom the suspension out in when you expect 6" and get 2 feet)
....and this would explain your avatar!!!:tup:

5thgear

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
imported post

imported post

How much of it will be percentage wise on /offroad ? Lot's of Huskies will be coming