Spring Newbie Ride and Social - Sunday March30/08

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

5thgear wrote:
How much of it will be percentage wise on /offroad ? Lot's of Huskies will be coming

The first section (first 10-15 minutes) will be on pavement and then it's off-road. There is a very small section in the middle that uses some paved roads but you can opt out and play around on some of the harder trails instead. The last 5 minutes are on pavement to get back to the staging area.

There will be lots of opportunities to attack hard single tracks along the route.

1dwn5up

imported post

imported post

Ill be there for sure,hopefully nobody is going to be checking for 91 decibal exhaust noise as I will not pass the test haha......

I

Italianbikenut

imported post

imported post

I also plan to be there. Bring on the sun!

K

Kawasakied

imported post

imported post

Hey Jude, nice roll chart. Count me in.

If anybody want to ride out together, meet me at the Hwy 1 and 232nd St. Chevron/White Spot. I'll be there at 8 AM. Will leave by 8:30.

--Ed '08 Blue KLR :br:

PistolPete

imported post

imported post

Ed....

Interested in taking the backroads out there instead of the highway. I was thinking of taking 16th or fraser highwayto bradner...south to huntington rd...to lamson...to interprovincial....and the through yarrow ect.

Anyone wanna join the convoy?

Hamon

imported post

imported post

I'll be there. Tryin' my darndest to get my dad out there too.. All I know is I'm excited for this!

Travis

K

Kawasakied

imported post

imported post

PistolPete: Backroads sound good to me! Do you still want to meet at Hwy 1 and 232?

--Ed

Jeckyll

imported post

imported post

Pete: I might try to meet you depending on when you guys are meeting.

Bjorn

vexorg

Flinger of mud
imported post

imported post

My wife and I will meet you guys at the Chevron at 232 and hwy 1... what time?

C

CascadeThumper

imported post

imported post

Does anyone have a guess as to how far and how much time is required from the Sumas/Abbotsford border crossing? If I don't have to work, it sounds like a good ride. Thanks.

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

CascadeThumper wrote:
Does anyone have a guess as to how far and how much time is required from the Sumas/Abbotsford border crossing? If I don't have to work, it sounds like a good ride. Thanks.
Half an hour from the Sumas border crossing.

PistolPete

imported post

imported post

vexorg wrote:
My wife and I will meet you guys at the Chevron at 232 and hwy 1... what time?

Hmmm.....let's say 8 and leave by 8:30. That gives us a full 2 hours to make it out there. Judy said last rider out at 10:30. That should be plenty of time!

Good to hear she can make it for this one. Now she can help you pick up the bike instead of me!:mb:

TOHC2

imported post

imported post

Hey 8am at 232/hwy 1, sounds good. Be good to meet up and ride out with y'all. Should be a coupla of us coming out from Van.

Bugsinteeth

imported post

imported post

I received your guys email message about shouting out if attending the newbie ride. Not sure if this is the correct spot to reply,but, Bugsinteeth will be attending.

Thanks a bunch,

Paul N.

5thgear

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
imported post

imported post

Is there a breakfast place we can hit like around 9 am ? near the starting grid.

Free breakfast for any Husqvarna owners !!!!!!

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

5thgear wrote:
Is there a breakfast place we can hit like around 9 am ? near the starting grid.

Free breakfast for any Husqvarna owners !!!!!!

Bill

There's a small cafe in Yarrow that we go to for breakfast when we go riding in this area. It's right beside the Shell gas station on the main road. Another option is the golfcourse inCultas Lake.