Spring Newbie Ride and Social - Sunday March30/08

Fhuz

imported post

imported post

Gonna try and meet up with you fellas at 232, although it depends on how things go on Saturday. If I show, I'll be the one that looks like the European "Fhuz", and if you don't see me there you may see me somewhere along the ride off in the bush on foot.

TLGREEN

imported post

imported post

PistolPete wrote:
vexorg wrote:
My wife and I will meet you guys at the Chevron at 232 and hwy 1... what time?

Hmmm.....let's say 8 and leave by 8:30. That gives us a full 2 hours to make it out there. Judy said last rider out at 10:30. That should be plenty of time!

Good to hear she can make it for this one. Now she can help you pick up the bike instead of me!:mb:

8am???!!!:shock:Do you guys know how flippin cold it is going to be @ 8am?? I guess if Vexorg & wife are going to do it, we can do it too....brrrrrrrr:(

At least my heated grips are working again..:?

See you all @ 232nd Chevron!!!

TL & Frog

sail_lots

imported post

imported post

JavaJude wrote:
5thgear wrote:
Is there a breakfast place we can hit like around 9 am ? near the starting grid.

Free breakfast for any Husqvarna owners !!!!!!

Bill

There's a small cafe in Yarrow that we go to for breakfast when we go riding in this area. It's right beside the Shell gas station on the main road. Another option is the golfcourse inCultas Lake.

Don't forget the grease spoon on the Chilliwack lake road just before the bridge what is it called point a vista cafe

Great breaky lots and good

Judy will you have an extra roll chat for me my printer is dead

D

dw_atv

imported post

imported post

hi javajude. it,s dw and i will be on the ride sunday ,looking forward to it . thank you

let,s ride.

5thgear

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
imported post

imported post

8am riding ? damn that will be cold. We're trucking the bikes to the meeting area.

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

sail_lots wrote:
Judy will you have an extra roll chart for me my printer is dead

Hi John

Yes, I will bring an extra roll chart for you. I'll even cut and tape it together for you :mad2:

See you Sunday

sail_lots

imported post

imported post

JavaJude wrote:
sail_lots wrote:
Judy will you have an extra roll chart for me my printer is dead

Hi John

Yes, I will bring an extra roll chart for you. I'll even cut and tape it together for you :mad2:

See you Sunday

Judy your wonderful

thank you

scooter

imported post

imported post

Judy

Going old school with the roll chart.

Once I figured the proper paper size it was a go.

I hope I have not reformated the company printer.

Thanks Brian

sueandal

imported post

imported post

Hello everyone. Newbie Al planning on joining up with DSBC members for Sundays ride. If weather is completely clear I/we may meet up at 232 and #1 otherwise just truck to Tamahi. Cheers to the bus/toyhauler! :)

D

Dewwey

imported post

imported post

A lot of ifs in here, but its time to dust off the off-road skills for the year and this sounds like a good start;

if the hail holds off (weather is clearing by the report) and
if I can find a sitter (have a volunteer I need to convince) and
if I can rig my broken roll chart (umm, duct tape??) and
if I can get my a$$ out of bed (doh, of course I can blast the freeway if I'm late).
then all is good.

It would be nice to ride something other than the commute, so I'd say give it a better than 80% chance I'll catch up with you.

TLGREEN

imported post

imported post

Welcome Al!! Looking forward to meeting all the new members/riders that have joined up!:clap:

Lets just hope the weather holds out - we may need major antifreeze after the ride to thaw out...;)

TL

sueandal

imported post

imported post

just seeing if I can post multiple pictures

Attachments

• ArizonaVegasSandDunesOct07 004.jpg
    ArizonaVegasSandDunesOct07 004.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0

Jeckyll

imported post

imported post

PistolPete wrote:
vexorg wrote:
My wife and I will meet you guys at the Chevron at 232 and hwy 1... what time?

Hmmm.....let's say 8 and leave by 8:30. That gives us a full 2 hours to make it out there. Judy said last rider out at 10:30. That should be plenty of time!

Good to hear she can make it for this one. Now she can help you pick up the bike instead of me!:mb:
Hmmmmm, not sure I'll make it out there by 8 am. I'd have to leave Kits at 7:15 ... on a sunday ... that's jut not right :D

TLGREEN

imported post

imported post

Just checked the weather network & they are calling for :ss:...:dr:

It's still going to be cold but, at least it won't be wet & cold.:tup:

T

TheDuck

imported post

imported post

Newbie here. First dual-sport ride, I look forward to it! Count me in.

North

imported post

imported post

Well,I still don't know if I can make to the ride. I have a road test on Saturday. If I pass it, than I can make the ride. :clap:

If I don't, than I have to redo it on Sunday.:spl:

Then there is thenice problem of what bike to bring.:)