Spring Nubee 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Yes there is camping, DSBC has reserved several spots for the event

I bring the bus with a camper 60' no problem, no water no sewer, no electricity. Yes picnic table, Yes Fire Ring, Yes Gravel, Yes pets if on leash

$13 per night

Tom

Hi just wondering if there is camping available at Tamihi Campground that weekend. And if it can accomodate small RV's?

Thanks for any info

Mike

tomcycle

Staff member
Yes BCORMA Trail Pass will be available day of the ride. you can also buy on line www.bcorma.ca or from one of the local off road motorcycle clubs
Blue Mtn Motorcycle Club
Greater Vancouver Motorcycle Club

Tom

tomcycle

Staff member
The Trail Scouts have found the routes
IMG_0432.JPG

The Trail Prep is being done
P1040145.JPG

The Trail Pre Ride is Complete
P1040138.JPG

And The Nubee Ride is Ready To Go

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
Holy are there any trails without snow? LOL

The snow is only at the highest elevations of one 'hard' trail. 98% of the routes should be free of snow. But the snow section offers more traction / fun than you might expect.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Donger

Just a heads-up. There are a few of us planning to come up on Sat (24th) to play as we have to work Sunday. Planning on being there for approx 10am. Two for sure could be four of us. Hopefully we'll see a few familiar faces.

Don

Ti welder

Just a heads-up. There are a few of us planning to come up on Sat (24th) to play as we have to work Sunday. Planning on being there for approx 10am. Two for sure could be four of us. Hopefully we'll see a few familiar faces.

Don

Hey Don, Don't wake me up too early as it will be a late night. You still owe me one for fixin the flat at Stave last year! Ah, just kiddin :):f: If you feel like gettin dirty, We should do something about cutting around that mudhole at Borden. Nothing real bad, just 50' of old road bed.

Last edited:

tomcycle

Staff member
For those guys coming up saturday, your going to have fun, just follow the arrows. we will be at the tamihi east campground if you need some more instruction.

This is it, The weather going to be good. The Trails will be clear. What more could we ask for?

Hope you get out riding this weekend

Tom

toowheels

Lookin forward to it and seeing everyone (hey soph9!)!

BTW the MOD Tool Box will be available again very shortly:
http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/s...-GS-skid-plate&p=106141&viewfull=1#post106141

So if you have any q's or want to check it out, as well as the other MOD BMW parts find me!

Also I'll have some Giant Loop brochures with me at the Holeshot tent and if you have any GL questions fire away too. The GL Fandango will be on my bike and maybe something else too...

Thanks!

Dave
www.motooverland.com

690moto

Is this the same staging area as the 2010 Nubee fall ride?
I did a google search for Tamihi Campground Chilliwack and it plotted somewhere in Washington.

Last edited:

Mike O

Take the Chilliwack Lake Rd to Chilliwack Lake when the cross the first bridge over the Chilliwack River staging are is to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.