• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Stave West

FASTn50

Daym! I left Mission last night at 6pm! I only found out about the meeting now :(
See you at the next meeting!

Phoenix

Attended the open house in Mission today with three others and met some of the other users of the area. Felt it was worthwhile with the Q&A after the presentation and meeting more of the task force.Thanks to all who have filled out the survey,it,s an important part of this process. The dessert tray was good too.

Checked out a viewpoint on the way back but not up West Stave, was to busy and dusty on Burma Rd. for my non dual sport helmet.

Cheers, Alex.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Stave West

They are still at it and motorised is a pretty small part

Please take the time to see the survey results I will post a new thread for this

LordEndo

Staff member
Looks to me that dirt biking and ATV combined are the largest part of the survey......should be interesting to see how this plays out with the municipal election......

Phoenix

205 pages of report, scanned through it and seems motorized may still be viable but will definitely require organized groups. Obviously this is a long term plan with various stages of implementation, continuing to show a presence and attend meetings cannot guarantee any thing but not showing an interest will have obvious results.