Sunday June 25- ride*flag*saw

Bora20

Administrator
I am planning to ride the full morning of the LSDS A route to flag and cut out some face slappers on Sunday. I was thinking of going early as it might be +35 I heard.Leaving from the salt shack. Not sure of timing. Any takers?

cactusreid

It's only going to top out at 31 Celsius. Childs play for a "loops" rider! We could both stand to sweat off a few pounds yah know! Speaking of which, if I ride to early, and I'm still napping, I tend to loop out and crash on sudden rocky right hander hill climbs. tell me what time your leaving the salt shack, i'll tell you if it fits my 'Shockra" SP?? HHHUUUUMMMMAAAAA.

cactusreid

update from weather network this am, Bora is right-approx 36 Celsius on Sunday! Sounds like a beach day, or at least a dip in the river after a ride.

LordEndo

Staff member
I was thinking maybe. Not sure that you'd want to wait for my overheated out of shape fat ass though.....but not too worry. Can't go in favour of servicing the 350 for next weekend. Could show up for the river part :0)

Bora20

Administrator
I am not planning to run the full route. I am planning to run to the start of each section of single track, put some flags at the front, go to the end of the single track, and put flags at the end. There are a couple spots that need to be sawed out and Peter's trail needs to be ridden on the way back. Keep the speeds up on the connecting fire roads to keep cool. Swim for sure.