suzuki shop in houston

hawkdog

Hey all, i have drz400, 2007,

Finally have enough km to call it broke it, need to get it serviced, valves etc, is the shop in houston good? I dont want to have to take to NR motors in Pg.

cheers

Mcik

R

RobboDosing

imported post

imported post

That would be Nordan, I haven't dealt with them for major service but they seem to be pretty honest. How much work would an '07 need?

hawkdog

imported post

imported post

not much, but when I bought, NR motors recommended I bring it in after 1000kmto get the valves adjusted.

klrnorth

imported post

imported post

Bought my bike from them and they were great!! Seems like the mechanic is really good as well and more important trustworthy. Why don't you just do it yourself it's not that hard.

emeraldsea

imported post

imported post

Bought my Z from them this spring also, and would recommend them. They do only bikes, quads, and chainsaws, and the machanic is also a rider.

My bike is broken in also now, butI believe the book said 25,000km before checking valves.

bchunter

imported post

imported post

They are awesome. I highly recommend them. They have helped me a ton on my old Suzuki.

Smokin Sam

imported post

imported post

Our shop and I deal with them all the time. Each time they do their best to help me or my customer out. What goes around comes around. They rock! Sam.