Thank-you

North

I just want to thank Mark and everybody else for their hard work and time in putting on the Dead Zone.

This was my first Dead Zone and I was happily surprised how much the community was involved.

The whole event was great. :clap:

Thanks

Rick

Last edited:

RiskMan

A huge kudos and thank you to those that put a lot of hard work into organizing a great event. It was the first Deadzone for my son (Nick) and I and we'll be back. The food was great and the scenery spectacular. Wahoo :clap:

Scott

2beers

Had an unbelievably good time at Dead Zone. Finding our own adventure was great, but I can’t wait for next year when I can get another change at actually finishing the intended course.

Thanks to all.

D

dirtydr

Fantastic weekend, all you organizers did a spot on job that resulted in serious amounts of fun. Can't wait to see you all next year.

Thanks so much,

Ryan.

Matty-D

Already planning to be back next year! Thanks for hosting such a great time!

Happy Trails,

Matty-D

O

old trials guy

Thanks from OTG to the whole organizing team, especially those folks that made time to work on the course so many weekends in advance in all kinds of weather.

Considering all the obstacles; late spring, what looked like hundreds of deadfalls that had to be removed, last minute "politics", doubtfull weather....it all came together for a perfect day of riding and a couple of great evenings visiting and swapping lies with old and new friends (not to mention having someone prepare meals for me!!!!)

Of special mention, thanks to the three different groups that let me join in on their fun throughout the day. It made for a really enjoyable time sharing the trails with you. Everyone was friendly and courteous and if I accidently roosted on anyone my apologies for my poor lack of throttle control. Thanks for putting up with me!

Here's to a great DZ
:hb:

OTG

Another thanks to everyone who made this weekend possible.
Lots of good challenging trails and miles of dirt roads.
Hanging out in the campground was lots of fun. CHEERS to everyone i met, hope to see you all on other rides.
I also learned that if i don't have a roll chart i have to follow people that do have one. I inhaled alot of dust.
Thanks EH !
IMGP7906.jpg

Phoenix

This years Deadzone was first class, thanks to the organisers, volunteers and sponsors.
Cheers, Alex.

Randual

I had a great time and would like to thank the organizers, sponsors and all others that helped in making the event so much fun! "special thank you to MX1 CANADA for the great door prize tire" it came just in time!!:clap::clap:
Randy

Randual

I had a great time and would like to thank the organizers, sponsors and all others that helped in making the event so much fun! "special thank you to MX1 CANADA for the great door prize tire" it came just in time!!:clap::clap:
Randy