Thanks Everyone for a GREAT 2007 Show!

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Wow what a weekend!!! We had the busiest booth ever. There was a sea of BRIGHT yellow DSBC people surrounded by show visitors. We overtook our little corner of the tent and created huge traffic jams in the aisle-ways.

The Show organizers (Darryl-from Toronto and Nanette) commented to me on Friday that they could always count onDSBC for a spectacular display.

Once again our display was made possible because of all the fantastic DSBC memberswho came out and helped:

Thanks to these people for coming out and setting up our incredible display on Wednesday: Ian (IanB), Sheldon (busboy), Tom (tomcycle), Sharon (rambocycle), Ted (get a computer Ted!) and Doug (printerboy)

Thank you tothe DSBC members who gave their time to work the booth: Ed (Kawasakied), Neil (Hawk), Vince, John James, Robert (spiceboy), Andrew (floored) he came all the way from SaltSpring Island to help out on Saturday morning :hf:, Roger (DIRTYNOOB) and his son Andrew, Brian (dooveman), John (sails_lots . . . how'd the "dïnner" go on Saturday nite??? ;)), Scott (sagot), Randy (RandyandDee), Dee (Randyand Dee), Guy (DRuZer).

Thanks to Sharon (rambocycle), Ian (IanB), Tina (FlyingAngel), Sheldon (busboy) and Tom (tomcycle) for being there ALL weekend. OK, Sheldon wasn't there on Saturday because he felt it was more important to go riding :mb:

Thanks to Ian, Tom, Sharon, Tina, Sheldon, Andy, Guy, Ted, and JohnJwe were able to dismantle our booth in 26 minutes :wi::wi: :wi::wi::wi:

Special Thanks to the people from Dual Star, Mike and Carrie Walburn and Lee who came up from Washington state to join us on Saturday.

Special Thanks to Doug (printerboy) forprinting the DSBC business cards and the large photos. And for getting us the DSBC decals :dr:.

Special Thanks to Ian (IanB) forletting us use his KLRxs as the display bike in our booth. That bike was a huge attention getter :dr:.

The enthusiasm of the Dual Sport rider can not bematched by any other group. We truly are unique.That was so evident by all of the the people I spoke to this weekend.

And for those of you that were counting I only wentto the BMW display 21 times to visit the X-Challenge (either I found Ian there or Ian found me there). Thanks to Brian (BMW Nut) forgetting the X-Challenge out if it's stand so Ian could get a better feel of the bike (Hey Brian, are you working on the group rate for John, Ian and I??).

Watch the forum for info on the Newbie Ride coming up on March 24th.

-Judy-

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Here are some photos of the Display:

Once again DSBC won "Best Display"along with our Show partners FRDRA, PNWMA and GVMC. Wes-GVMC, Nanette-Show orgnaizer, Judy (javajude), Tina (flying angel), Sheldon (busboy), Fran-FRDRA and Tom (tomcycle)

Ian (IanB), Andrew (floored), Andrew and Roger (DIRTYNOOB):

DSBC booth

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Here are some photos from Set-Up:

would you like to guess what Tom and Ian are doing ?????

Sheldon is now in there helping:

Sheldon and Tom setting up the bike

Every guy has to get in there to help

Rambocycle

imported post

imported post

THE show was great and as usual DSBC outdid themselves, both in volunteers and creativity. :dr::dr:

THANK YOU JUDY for your fantastic organizational skills and everything for pulling off another winner!!

...GOOD JOB !!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

joker650

imported post

imported post

God job setting up the booth Guys and Gals:clap:

Was nice to see some of ya again....nice not to see others;)

U know...I always liked dirt bike chiks.:)

But c'mon guys.....talk to her nicely , maybe she will help out!

Tom looks verry caring....but the other guy looks WAYYYyy too eager:wi: