The Hard B Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
I want to get this out of the way This is the "hard" loop. Why? because its hard. Its not stupid, just hard. If its raining it will get even harder. If its your first time on the hard loop make sure your ride with a buddy and take a short strap. Most harder sections you can bypass. If its really bad weather we will try and have some guys out there to warn you on difficult sections, otherwise you can just turn around and get back to the main FSR. For those who rode the Fall Nubee you will find we have 50% new routes for this ride.

What you can expect
Mud (sometimes deep if you take the wrong line)
Short steep uphills (some with roots for that added challenge)
Long downhill sections (Dashboard and Bordom Hill)
Tight single track in the trees

There is one paved section, bottom of Bordom Hill back to Tamihi. If you do not have a plated bike you will have to return back up Bordom Hill, this is not a easy hill, it can be ridden up (TIwelder posted a video) I have ridden up it and found it difficult its slippery and lots of stuff to wreck you line. So only the better riders should attempt to ride up. For the rest of you take the road back to Tamihi

Yes you will need basic insurance as you will be riding FSRs
Yes you will need a BCORMA Trail Pass (Your insurance company and the Government gives us no money to keep these areas open) Please support it

tomcycle

Staff member
Here is a google earth view of the route

If you want the GPS track of the route just PM Me with your email and I will send it to you

Nubee_Bee_Route_2012.jpg

tomcycle

Staff member
First batch of GPS Route and Tracks have been sent out, I will only be sending this information until Thursday.

Just checked the weather, its gonna be killer good

Tom

bradmarsh

Hi can you send me the GPS route.
Can I bring my YZ450F
I bought the insurance and trail pass off BCorma March 3 2012 but have not received my decal yet?
Just an email with the insurance paper attached.
Brad

tomcycle

Staff member
Hi can you send me the GPS route.
Can I bring my YZ450F
I bought the insurance and trail pass off BCorma March 3 2012 but have not received my decal yet?
Just an email with the insurance paper attached.
Brad

If your YZ is not street legal you will have to go backup Bordom Hill and track back on the route to the campground. After Bordom hill there is a short section of the Chilliwack river road to the campground. Other that than your are on Trails and FSRs

I will email you the route

Tom

tomcycle

Staff member
If anyone else want a GPS track of the route you will have to see of one of the guys that I have already sent the route to can send you a copy, I am at the site starting today and have limited internet access

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.