• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

third atempt to post

I B Stryder

agggghhh keeps booting out or times out ,,too long I guess..
do i have to use note,, or word.. then cut and paste.. not a freindly site

Last edited:

RiskMan

you're taking too long to get your beer.............grab 2 or 3 and then start your post so you don't have to get up...........:Stir

I B Stryder

Ha.. Its not the beer.. To many hits to the head..(hockey) if my bike wont start.. Get new one.. If my saw wont start,, throw it into the bush.. If my fingers cant spell or type.. Cut...mmmmm beer sounds good

I B Stryder

Got my larger rear sprocket on to go with my smaller front , still too fast. Im used to trials riding,, like to have torque on the wheels all the time.. Clutch and free wheel is not what im use to..the logging trucks are off the FSRs now thats its breakup,, but the connector trails for bigger dualsports are aways off.. I will try to post updates as the old hay meadow trails dry out and open up.due to the Pine bug kill, it been real hard work keeping the old trails from the Cariboo, Nasko to the chilcotin Redstone area.. Some of the connector trailwe have to cut each year,, Canyon mnt trail,, Hellwig trail,, Martins meadow trail,,tautri trail,, Mckenzie Grease trail,, Bidwell lakes trail,, Redstone broken sleigh meadow trail,, oh many more

Last edited:

Island Hopper

Got my larger rear sprocket on to go with my smaller front , still too fast. Im used to trials riding,, like to have torque on the wheels all the time.. Clutch and free wheel is not what im use to..the logging trucks are off the FSRs now thats its breakup,, but the connector trails for bigger dualsports are aways off.. I will try to post updates as the old hay meadow trails dry out and open up.due to the Pine bug kill, it been real hard work keeping the old trails from the Cariboo, Nasko to the chilcotin Redstone area.. Some of the connector trailwe have to cut each year,, Canyon mnt trail,, Hellwig trail,, Martins meadow trail,,tautri trail,, Mckenzie Grease trail,, Bidwell lakes trail,, Redstone broken sleigh meadow trail,, oh many more

It sounds like your the guy to get a hold of for Chilcotin route info...

I B Stryder

when dry all these trails (although some sections can be very rough as they did not take the hay out they moved the cattle from meadow to meadow and it can be the worst cobble stone) have to be cut each year due to blowdown and forest practices that cut up to the old trail but leave a strip of timber that just blowes in the old trail. (cut the trees then all i ask is to back blade with a skidder the brush off the multi use trails) all these connector trails are gazzeted and are shown on the B.C. rec atlas.. but I can post them for your veiwing on Goggle earth