• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

to get priviledges

tinpusher

You mean if I make my first post here I will get privileges? Maybe even PM another member because that's what I'm hoping to do. :)

Libby

Over regulated ,over moderated
Check out BCSB for how a forum is suppose to be run
Restrictions, restrictions!

I want to be able to post and reply and add an Avatar

Pretty please

Worse than the governement

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Over regulated ,over moderated
Check out BCSB for how a forum is suppose to be run
Restrictions, restrictions!

I want to be able to post and reply and add an Avatar

Pretty please

Worse than the governement

BCSB, your right they have a great site, but they dont have what you are looking for.

So you think we are over regulated and over moderated. Obviously you have never worked a Forum before. We have all these rules and restrictions in place because of past problems. The restrictions are the result of those problems. What are the problems you ask? Well generally its not the DSBC users, its spammers, hackers, phishers etc. We are trying to protect the site and the users. Nobody get paid here and funds are always limited, but we want to keep the site free for all those who want to use it.

Please accept our apologies for the restrictions, but they are not going to go away, at least not yet.

Tom T

Kilo5

Looking to get "blessed" as well. Can't see my own profile, and still getting the following on occaission...

Kilo5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.