Unlimited Horizons Group coming to the Kootenays August 07

Fishnbiker

imported post

imported post

I've been toying with going to it. The other 2 I attended were great! I met some new friends at both. Anyone from the Island planning on joining me?

Ken/Fishnbiker

kchip

imported post

imported post

Is anybody going to this event from the FV or VI? I am planning on leaving Thurs. evening from Abbotsford. Anyone interested?

Kevin

Summitteer

imported post

imported post

I might be going, but I'm not sure yet. It depends on finances and when i get around to insuring the bike.

Scott

kchip

imported post

imported post

When will you know? As I say I will be leaving Thurs. at about 5pm. I would like to make it to Penticton while its still light. Would be great to ride with you.

Kevin

T

Teach

imported post

imported post

I will be leaving Penticton with Kevin and maybe one or two others. Have we got a convoy yet?

Teach...

Summitteer

imported post

imported post

I've decided to really screw the finances and have decided that I will be going on the trip. Kchip, if you want we can ride together to penticton and from there part ways as I think I will ride all the way that night .

Scott

T

Teach

imported post

imported post

Scott, it is another 5 hours from Penticton to the rally. Just makin sure you are aware of that.

Kevin is gonna tent in my back yard for the night and save some money. You are welcome to do the same.

Teach....

Summitteer

imported post

imported post

I wont be able to go because of scheduling conflicts. Hope you have a good time kchip.

Scott

kchip

imported post

imported post

Too bad. Maybe next time. Looks like the weather should be OK.

Kevin

kchip

imported post

imported post

Hi Ian

Back from my hdays - went over to Mayne Isl and Victoria for the week. Great weather and had a good time. Starting to plan for next wkend. Where do you live in Penticton? If you give me your address I can google it for location. I plan to leave from Abbotsford at about 4-5pm on Thursday. If I don't make too many stops should putme into P. around 8:30-9. Sound right? Looking forward to this trip - it will be the longest I have done on my bike.

Best Wishes

Kevin

Summitteer

imported post

imported post

I woke up this morning, looked outside at the clouds in chilliwack and decided to find better weater, packed up and left chilliwack at 10:20,now I'm in Vernon (which has much nicer weather)and will be innelson for thursday afternoon. I will be on a black 1150gs with fairly ugly aluminium bags.

Scott

kchip

imported post

imported post

What happened to the KLR? Good to see you have decided to come after all. See you there then I guess.

Kevin

kchip

imported post

imported post

Ian and I both ride KLR's - his is green and mine in red. Somehow I thought you also rode one. No problem just a different bike that's all. Look forward to seeing you at HU. We will probaby arrive at around 1-2pm on Friday.

Kevin