VIDEO - Shuck this Fhit

bchunter

Hey folks. Just wanted to post up the latest vid in the bchunter collection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJMS2P0S1YU

This video is about all those times at work where you have just had it and need to get out for a burn to clean the cobwebs out from between the ears :rolleyes:

Hope you guys/gals enjoy it!!!

Have a great week!!

:hb:

bchunter

Yes, 90 deg is the key!! I was playing around on a lunch time ride pushing the crossing angles when I put the Z down. And that was just a few days before I took that footage, so as I rolled up to that log I had one of those "I remember this...." moments.... :eek:

Glad you liked the vid!!!

Old Phart

Great video - that's what it is all about! Think I'll get the KLR out of mothballs and get some fresh air. I've been laying around for a couple of weeks with broken ribs but this video has inspired me to get off my butt and go for a ride.

Shuswap

That log woulda kinda spooked me too, at just the wrong angle, wet and with my early season apprehension still renting space in my brain.

TW_rider

Gotta ask....do you use a GoPro? How do you eliminate the wind noise?
That is a problem I have; can hear the engine humming...but the wind is howling so bad!
Yeah...hit those logs at 90°

Cool fishing box!

Great video as always...

Chuck

Another great video! Thanks bchunter for the inspiring flick. Got a late start this year...just finishing some "farkling around" and should be good to go for a ride this weekend. I'll give you a shout if I head out your way. Have to test the new tires, etc. :)

bchunter

Thanks guys!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!

That log woulda kinda spooked me too, at just the wrong angle, wet and with my early season apprehension still renting space in my brain.

That was the thing! It was wet and at such a bad angle, I was figuring that even if I did a swooping turn to hit it at closer to 90 (which I did try off film.....) that I would have no room on the other side for the landing. And I was laughing to myself because like I showed in the vid just the a day or two before I was playing with log jumping angles on wet logs and found the outer limits :D

Gotta ask....do you use a GoPro? How do you eliminate the wind noise?
That is a problem I have; can hear the engine humming...but the wind is howling so bad!
Yeah...hit those logs at 90°

Cool fishing box!

Great video as always...

Thanks!! Yes, I do use a GoPro, the first ones ever made. The only things I can think about reducing wind noise is that most of my filming is done while standing, so I am in clean air above any buffeting. Any road footage that I get while riding seated usually has some wind noise to it. If the wind noise is really bad and I still want to use the footage I turn down the sound of the clip while I am editing it.

And I LOVE that fishing box. That was a winter project. I got my friend to custom weld me that alum box to the specs that I wanted, then I bought some packing foam and laid it in. As well, it did not show up in the vid, I print off labels with every water body that I fish and stick them inside the lid. The plan is to see if I can get the lid filled with labels, then pass the rod and case onto my son when I become old and decrepit :)

Another great video! Thanks bchunter for the inspiring flick. Got a late start this year...just finishing some "farkling around" and should be good to go for a ride this weekend. I'll give you a shout if I head out your way. Have to test the new tires, etc. :)

For sure look me up if you roll through!!!! I will do the same if I am in your neck of the woods!!

Kitimat KLR

Thanks for sharing BC ....appreciate the effort you put into your "productions"
Already been to Gingolx (Kincolith) twice (got to love that road!), Hazeltons and Pr Rupert ...as well as numerous runs around Terrace...thought my tyres and chain would last this season with no big rides planned this year...but looks as if I'll be spending some $$$.
Anyone want to meet up for a "road run" drop me a note!

bchunter

Anyone want to meet up for a "road run" drop me a note!

I was in your neck of the woods the other day bumming a ride off 2T's machines and was thinking of looking you and Chuck up, but we were straying off the beaten path a bit...

Kitimat-Stikine%20C%20Part%201-20150429-02670_zpscdfduw6s.jpg

Kitimat-Stikine%20C%20Part%201-20150429-02680_zpslpehheij.jpg

I'm famous! Awesome video Jim! Glad we could help out:D

Couldn't have done it without you man!! And please do not bank on me to make you famous :rolleyes: