Volunteers Needed!! Jan 25 - 28, 2007

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Plans are under way for another awesome DSBC booth at the 2007 Vancouver Motorcycle Show at Tradex in Abbotsford.

Many members have expressed interest in volunteering at the DSBC booth. So now I need you all to tell me when you can be there so I can arange a schedule of some sort. What seems to work well is 2 members manning the booth for a 4 hour shift. I will be floating around all day every day to fill in the gaps. I'm sure that Tom, Sharon, Ted, Ian and a few others will be floating around quite a bit too.

As in previous years we will have shirts (long sleeve yellow ones this year so we REALLY stand out). Those who volunteer will get one of these timeless keepsake shirts as well as a show pass for the mere price of $15.

I know its a bit early to let me know what day you can volunteer but I need to know how many shirts to order and what size as well as how many passes we will need.

There is lots of planning so get back to me as soon as you can. Post to this forum, email me at [email protected] or PM me.

We will require volunteers for setup, tear down, and during Show hours of Thurs. night thru to Sunday evening.

If anyone has any questions contact me.

-Judy-

K

Kawasakied

imported post

imported post

Hey Jude, I'm available Wed evening to help setup, Thursday after 5 PM, Friday after 2 PM, anytime Saturday and Sunday.

-Ed

sagot

imported post

imported post

Hi Jude.
A timeless keepsake DSBC t-shirt! Were do I sine up?!
But seriously I can do the Friday afternoon and evening sessions if that helps. Or any 4-hour time slot on Saturday.
Send me an e-mail or PM. Scott

PS. Ignore above – wrong login

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

:clap:Thanks to those of you that have PM, emailed and posted here. I'm working on the schedule now and filling in names.

Volunteers are still needed. Saturday evening and Sunday spots need help.

Please let me know if you're interested and what your shirt size is. I'll be ordering shirt in the next few days. :tup:

-Judy-

K

Kawasakied

imported post

imported post

My shirt size is medium. --Ed

DIRTYNOOB

imported post

imported post

i left a pm with you Judy. Andrew and i do come as a package deal, and we will cancel our dirtbiking plans, just to help out with the booth:p. i am xl, and Andrew is now large. talk with you soon , Roger.

G

greyone

imported post

imported post

I don't know if it helps at all or not but I'm driving out Thrursday late afternoon in my van and could bring misc. items from Surrey or Langley area. Be there about 4:30 - 5:00 PM. I'll be with my son but could do spot duty at the booth to provide a dinner break for someone.

Dennis

edzzed

imported post

imported post

i for one will say this show has not been well advertised, i have been a member of this forum for over a year now and were it not for this site i would never have known there is a m/c show going on today. Ed

D

dooveman

imported post

imported post

I heard it on the radio and people at working were all talking about it. I was there today in the booth and have to save, you couldn't get more people in the place. It was packed. And the DSBC booth was great. Ian's KLR was a head turner. Especially since it looked poised to jump down onto the crowd from it's lofty perch. I even caught a KLM and Suzuki rep staring at it, perplexed. Never heard of a KLR xs before:)

Ofcourse as soon as I explained the mod, the KLM rep was quick to notice the KLM forks.

And there were alot of DS riders that were looking for exactly what DSBC provides. I'm sure there will be a few hundred more members soon.:tup:
Brian