• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

*** Volunteers Needed ***

JavaJude

Super Moderator
DualSportBC booth at the Motorcycle Show
DualSportBC will once again have a booth at the 2017 Vancouver Motorcycle Show at Tradex in Abbotsford.

Show dates are: January 20 (Friday) - January 22 (Sunday)

We need people to volunteer to work in the booth . If you've done it in the past you know that's it's a pretty easy job and lots of fun. A great way to give back to the club and meet new and old friends. Each shift is 4 hours and if you're going to come to the show anyway you may as well come and hang out in the booth and tell people how awesome DSBC is.

Volunteers will get a free pass for the show and a limited edition 2017 DSBC Vancouver MC Show t-shirt (which will cost you $10 to help off-set the costs a bit ...plus you get a free pass to the Show - that you were going to attend anyway - so it all evens out)

Send me an email at [email protected] with the follow info:
1. Name (first and last)
2. nickname on DSBC forum
3. phone number
4. t-shirt size
5. preferred date (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) and volunteer time (morning 10am-2pm, afternoon 2pm-6pm, evening 6pm-9pm). If you don't care, let me know. If you can do more than one shift that would be great.

Judy​

Grove

Email sent, missed the opportunity last year with work being hell but 2017 going to be a much more open book. :)

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Judy, put me where you can. I am at the mercy of whomever house I will be staying at. Sharon will be with me as well. I have not confirmed with Mr N but I think I will stay there if he will have us. Putting us together would probably good idea.

T

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Grove I got your email and added you to the list. Thank you.

Tom I'll add you to the list also. Thank you.

sylvain

"2018 Forest Fairies"
Judy, put me where you can. I am at the mercy of whomever house I will be staying at. Sharon will be with me as well. I have not confirmed with Mr N but I think I will stay there if he will have us. Putting us together would probably good idea.

T

Hey
Last time I saw Mr. N, he was hopping for a Rekluse and was also thinking to structure is price the same way he did before.
You're probably close to 1000$ for the weekend

He is going to fly with a Rekluse :Stir

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Hey
Last time I saw Mr. N, he was hopping for a Rekluse and was also thinking to structure is price the same way he did before.
You're probably close to 1000$ for the weekend

He is going to fly with a Rekluse :Stir

Syl

Bunnies Hopping

or

Bunny Hopping

or

Bicycle Bunny Hopping

Trials (not Trails) Bunny Hopping

Then there is Hoping

sylvain

"2018 Forest Fairies"
OK
he was not looking like the first two for sure.

But pretty close to the second one, as much as a 350 pounds bunny can Hope of Hopping (can you picture that :))):)
You should have seen him...

He got a full business plan ready for the rent increase.
It's going to cost you more to have left the Lower Mainland.
It will probably be cheaper to buy a cabin in Chilliwack, you know how fast he can increase a rent !

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Thank you to everyone who volunteered to work the DSBC booth! You people are fantastic. I'm working on the schedule and it's all coming together. I'll email all of you with your date and time and other important info.

JavaJude

Super Moderator
I've sent out emails to let you know your volunteer times. Please respond to my email so I know you got it.

Hey Sylvain when can I schedule you in to be at the DSBC booth?

Judy

melliet

Hi- thanks for letting me help out at the booth. Is it just me, or did the people at the DSBC booth look like some of the happiest people there?

Seeing the photos and familiar faces was the shot in the arm I needed; like a much needed vitamin.

Grove

Hi- thanks for letting me help out at the booth. Is it just me, or did the people at the DSBC booth look like some of the happiest people there?

Seeing the photos and familiar faces was the shot in the arm I needed; like a much needed vitamin.

I would have to agree on that one, a lot of people were like robots at the show while we were all buzzing around our booth.

I loved the looks people were giving us when they overheard our conversations about crashing and injuries hehe.

JavaJude

Super Moderator
Thank you to everyone that came out at helped at the DSBC booth this year. The energy was fantastic. While I was there on Friday and Sunday there always seemed to be someone wanting to talk to us or someone interested in the photos.

Next event is the Flat Tire Social coming up in the beginning of March. Watch the forum for details.

For those of you who have never attended a Flat Tire Social this is a must. If you are going to ride off-road then you better know how to do some basic bike repairs, change a flat tire and know what gear to pack. This is where you will learn these very lessons.

Rustic

DSBC President / BCORMA Treasurer
Staff member
Had a blast talking to everyone and hearing what and how they are riding (or want to;)

Rustic

DSBC President / BCORMA Treasurer
Staff member
Read that earlier Tom.... crappy news. What about volunteering with BCORMA / PNWMA?