What kind of street bike do you have?

S

Smoky

imported post

imported post

My 2001 BMW R1100RT has about 117,000 km. on it. Last year I went to Alaska, and the year before I got some nice riding in Mexico.

It's a great bike, and I do a lot of 2-up riding with the wife.

It joins the KLR in the garage.

Attachments

• Chase 1.jpg
    Chase 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
S

SheWolf

imported post

imported post

This is my scoot.
IMG_0420.jpg

1995 Suzuki RF600R. I've done a few mods to it, as I do to all of my vehicles. Basically reupholstered the seat with non-slip so I don't muff myself on the tank, full LED retrofit on all lights (the headlight is a PIAA 150 watt super purple), flush mount signals, PigSpotter mirrors, Kerker exhaust, twin caddy horns, full ground effects lighting.

E

EnduroMo

imported post

imported post

This was my scoot before I decided it was time to turn my attention to a bike that could keep going when the road stopped...

I do miss it as it was one sweet ride that had gobs of power. With all the mods that were done to this bad boy it could hold it's weight with most 750s.

Attachments

• P5100006.JPG
    P5100006.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 0
G

getoutside

imported post

imported post

I've got the 91 dr 350 which is now a 385cc and awesome by the way. A 81 virago 920 chain drive which is being chopped and almost done, and a 2007 SV650(actually wife's mother's day present), which of all the bikes I've ever owned is an amazing bike, absolutely love it.

jurgenk

A cellphone pic on a very wet and windy day at the Bear Glacier of my '12 VStrom 650... need to get my KLR together so I can start trying to approximate the riding most of you are doing.

Brad

kenf

My 1988 Yamaha TZR250 two stroke

Man, that color scheme brings back memories. I drooled over the FZR400 for a long time (I remember having the brochure for the full '88 lineup from Yamaha posted on my dorm wall up at SFU) but I never actually owned one. Picked up an '89 Honda CB-1 (CB400F) a year later, still have it, still ride it, still rocks :)

Cachnutz

Nice ride Mr. Endo. I envy your time and $ and will continue to live vicariously through enjoying your new additions. I have foreseen the future for the KLX. It holds a newly purchased dynojet kit, and a soon to be had pipe and exhaust. Your days of seeing me in the rear view mirror are numbered......I assume you are riding slab this weekend?

LordEndo

Staff member
Nice ride Mr. Endo. I envy your time and $ and will continue to live vicariously through enjoying your new additions. I have foreseen the future for the KLX. It holds a newly purchased dynojet kit, and a soon to be had pipe and exhaust. Your days of seeing me in the rear view mirror are numbered......I assume you are riding slab this weekend?

Actually no - introducing a buddy with an exc450 to some of our church trails. You interested in some Sunday mud? Yep - that was me this afternoon on 7. Riding slow with my hazards on right?