You poor bastards......

LordEndo

Staff member
I think it's close enough to official to let the cat out of the bag that we're moving to Kamloops.

Neighbourhood values in Bachelor Heights are posed to diminish.....

I have it on good authority that I can park my RV on the road for at least a few weeks before there's any issues.

Our Mission house is sold and we're in the process of clearing conditions in Kamloops. Thanks for all your help Ken - we're in the big push to the finish line now. Fingers crossed.....

filterx

Maybe we can hook up and ride Green Stone this summer. I'm usually there for the July and August long weekends for 5 or 6 days.

LordEndo

Staff member
Maybe we can hook up and ride Green Stone this summer. I'm usually there for the July and August long weekends for 5 or 6 days.

Sounds great! Do you realize that I once spent 16 hours on the loose screw? I'll lead....what could possibly go wrong.

Ti welder

what on earth?? That's aaalll the way across town from Tom's! :)

Batchelor is a nice area, grew up there... back in those days, I could ride out the back yard right into the hills... think most of that is closed now but sure was great riding with huge climbs and natural tabletop jumps
Great place to live!

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Nice place you guys got there, sitting here on the other side of the river looking at the sun shining on you guys new place.

Don't drop my name when talking to the bylaw officers:tup:

cactusreid

we always have a great deal of difficulty deciding who will get the coveted Magellan award each year! Some times it's not determined till the wee hours of Sunday morning! Lack of planning, lack of equipment (rollchart or lack of one and or maps or a gps that you have no clue as to how to use the damn thing) all play very important parts in whether you will even make it to a solid runner up position, for the highest spot on the navigation ineptness podium each and every year at the loose screw? Some years, it's just a series of bad decisions, compounded over a day of riding, and other years, shear stupidity comes running right up the middle to take the crown! It's always fun and certainly very interesting to see it unfold each year. And the good thing is, it's pretty damn hard to get a bad case of hypothermia by spending a night -in the bush-in Kamloops- in August!

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Ian and Tracy. I can see you new house from here

Getting ready for the sun. Does not look like you have to travel very far to go riding?

16903471_1842104519400830_7400703353369059978_o.jpg

sylvain

"2018 Forest Fairies"
Congratulation that was fast...
Now that I know more people in the Kamloops area and also the Thumbleweed is not a nice place to ride my bike too.

Lets organize some fun ride !

You are now the organizer of a weekend to Green Stone, you can't bale on that... as usual.

Beer Creek would be nice to organize too, a bit further, but nothing to stop you... traveller

Keep us posted on any other ride you find.

Have fun

Fbomb

Congratulation that was fast...
Now that I know more people in the Kamloops area and also the Thumbleweed is not a nice place to ride my bike too.

Lets organize some fun ride !

You are now the organizer of a weekend to Green Stone, you can't bale on that... as usual.

Beer Creek would be nice to organize too, a bit further, but nothing to stop you... traveller

Keep us posted on any other ride you find.

Have fun
Beer Creek ??? Sign me up!