• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

New profile posts

This is interesting - profile post. its separate from the forum and I’m guessing separate from a private message.
lagbc
lagbc
Yes, it's public direct message ;)
Interested in some parts for my bike. Carb slide, stator, rectifier rear chain guide. Let me know if you are wiiling to part with any of these.
Ok I have tried a few things, one I featured your topic, not sure if that is something you can do yourself, and I tagged you post so it will show up on the important and day rides. Seems to work fine. I also moved your picture to the top of your post (that way it will show up on the scroll) still deciding on the facebook integration
Dualsport rider, rode the CDT in 2019 Mexico-Canada. Did the ride with my daughter to celebrate her graduation from U Vic.
Created the North Island 1000 website to encourage and promote the idea of riding an off road loop visiting all the towns of Northern
Vancouver Island.
Hey man! I was just doing some digging on the forum and am moving to saltspring. I noticed some people had said that you know some good riding spots! Any you would care to share? or if you are ever on the island maybe we could go for a ride. Its a long shot I know. but worth a try.

Cheers
If you end up wanting to sell of some of the farkles please be sure to let me know. My wife has a 2012 and she'd like the tank bag and saddle bags / supports I'm sure.
Hi Mark - can I move your last post somewhere or is I intended to be a blog?
Reza
Reza
Hi Mark ,
Thanks for your note.
I completely recalled now and remember your support and help.
are you going to make this?
Reza
Reza
Hi Mark,
Are you going post your trip plan in this website please
Yours,
Reza
Welcome to the Forum Sausages. You should introduce yourself by posting under the 'Introduce Yourself' section. I've just created it, so it's a little buried under 'Members and Directors Space'. There's a fair bit of change occurring in the forum to reorganize and enhance with things such as mobile apps, etc.

Ian
Welcome to the Forum Cam2.0. You should introduce yourself by posting under the 'Introduce Yourself' section. I've just created it, so it's a little buried under 'Members and Directors Space'. There's a fair bit of change occurring in the forum to reorganize and enhance with things such as mobile apps, etc.

Ian
Hello -

I've been noticing your posts advertising your earplugs and services. Would you like to become a forum sponsor? We are going to be implementing an advertising system both for our forum guests and for our paid members.

Until we've implemented that please refrain from the advertising. I also note that you're in North Carolina which isn't local for most of our BC based members however we do have a North American reach.
I started riding in 1977. I have owned 19 motorcycles so far and ridden many others.
I have ridden in temperatures from 40 to minus 15.
Ridden in heavy torrential rains, 8 inches of fresh snow one New Years eve on a 1982 B.M.W. R100, deep fog, over ice patches, through one tornado which was about 1 mile away, ridden in winds up to 60 mph, through forests and deep sand and mud.
Motorcycles ranged from a trials bike, 4 cyl. cruisers, 2 BMW adventure bikes, one V-Max drag bike, Honda VTR1000, Honda CB 650, CR500 open class 2-stroke motocross, XL250, XR650L, one BMW touring bike, Honda NC 750X etc. I have forgotten quite a few of the past bikes. A 2017 Honda Africa Twin.
Looking forward to the January 2019 motorcycle show where I will select my next motorcycle.
Number one choice is the Honda CRF250L Rally.
I have instructed at 2 different motorcycle safety schools.
Hello i am Jenny and also new here please i want you to contact me with my email
jennjenny65yahoo.com i have some important thing to tell you ok
Greetings
I am from Edmonton, heading to Kamloops with my bike to do a few days riding before winter sets in. Getting to cold around here and the forecast for next week out there looks ok. I am not familiar with the area and am looking for some easy riding, forestry roads, 2 track. I have a track from some previous loose screw event that I picked off the website, not sure of the difficulty or the elevations it goes to. I saw your name as an organizer of the loose screw so thought you may have some ideas. I want to spent 2 to 4 days in the area. I will be towing my bike with a camper van so am self contained. I am riding either a yamaha wr 450 or a ktm 690, can't decide which one to bring.
Hope you can help with some tracks for the gps.
Bora20
Bora20
Hi Rob,

The B or C+ would be appropriate; however, some of the track goes through private land. We only have permission to ride it during the event.

I would suggest going to Inks Lake or Duffy Lake. It is starting to get cold up there though. There are maps at the staging area or you might be able to find them on the GKMA website.

Have fun !