after market signal lights

K

KLR BRAD

Guest
i dumped my bike in the bush and smashed my rear signal light. looking for some new ones (smaller)any suggestions.
i understand that thread lenghth is an issue.
 

racinray

New member
imported post

imported post

brad any bike shop should carry universal signal lights small or large they also have clear or amber lenses. black plastic carbon fibre look depends the level of funk you want to add to youre bike .i have used these after market signal for years they are not dot approved but i have never been checked. i guess as long as you have them that is all that really matters the last set i got was around $30 for four so you can do the whole bike and get those very exspensive stock signals off .:cool:
 
K

KLR BRAD

Guest
imported post

imported post

thaks for the info ,i'll check it out.:hb:
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

You could try a bike wrecker too.
 

Bora20

Administrator
imported post

imported post

I put Buell Lightning signals on my Z1000 street bike. One day I will havea d/s also.

They are less than $8 each, have smoked lenses, use 1156NA orange bulbs for extra brightness, and are flexible.

They are also DOT approved.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02603.JPG
    DSC02603.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 0

yardsale

Member
imported post

imported post

Bora20 wrote:
I put Buell Lightning signals on my Z1000 street bike. One day I will havea d/s also.

They are less than $8 each, have smoked lenses, use 1156NA orange bulbs for extra brightness, and are flexible.

They are also DOT approved.
I have to second Bora20's comments - I put Buell turn signals on my KLX400 (DRZ) and they have been great so far. They look trick (at least on a dual sport), are damn bright, and have proven to be durable so far when the bike has been laid down.

I don't have any close up pics of them but you can kinda see the back ones in this photo.

Dave
 

Attachments

  • 6Dave-med.jpg
    6Dave-med.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Are these only available at a Buell dealer, or do most bike shops sell them?
 
Top