Anybody know where I can get used drz400 engine parts

B

brknribs

Guest
I have a 2001 drz400 kickstart only which has been rescued from the backyard mechanic who has had it since June 2009. He installed the wrong crankshaft, which works but I now have to buy other parts from the electric start model to make it all work

I basically need a flywheel, stator and left side cover. Any body know where I can pick up parts or a bottom end locally. I am in Vancouver but am willing to travel to the interior. I have been checking the usual shops but these bikes are usually quite reliable and are hard to find in a state where they are being parted out.

thanks
 

scottbc

Member
I have a complete front suspension off of a 2000 DRZ that I would like to part with. Forks with triple clamps. Was working fine when I removed it, no leaks.

Make me an offer.

Scott
 

scottbc

Member
Sorry I should have been more clear. Forks and triple clamps only. I will give a great deal if you are interested.

Scott
 
Top