Bar risers for DRZ 400e

bajaman

New member
Anyone know the best place to get bar risers???I don't want to go too high,don't want to change cables.Does anyone know how high I can go with changing cables???I have a 07 400e model.
 

SouthPoint

Member
I bought my bar risers for my S from Gnarly Parts. They have a few different kinds. The ones I got (the name eludes me at the moment) are adjustable up to 1 inch high. I put the whole stack in and have had no problems with the cables or brake line.
 

acexp02

New member
I put Pro Taper KX Hi bars on and also added 1 1/4" risers and it's pretty much at the limit for the cables. Got the risers from Gnarly Parts.
 

leadsled

Member
buy from here:

http://www.barrisersonline.com/

I have these on my 2004 S model
I added CR Hi Bend bars and no issues with cables
I bought the ones that moved the bars up 1 1/2 inches and 1 3/8 inch forward
I am 6 ' 4" and the risers were not enough alone so i bought higher bars and moving the bars forward was good too
 

bajaman

New member
buy from here:

http://www.barrisersonline.com/

I have these on my 2004 S model
I added CR Hi Bend bars and no issues with cables
I bought the ones that moved the bars up 1 1/2 inches and 1 3/8 inch forward
I am 6 ' 4" and the risers were not enough alone so i bought higher bars and moving the bars forward was good too


This one seems to be the best option for what I want...thanks for the info.
 
Top