Can anly tell me where to get case gaurds/savers KLX400?

Tazz

New member
I realize Thumpertalk carries them but it is more than $50 to get them here and a few weeks wait. Does anyone else make some?

James

New owner of a nice green KLX400r

Sorry my spelling really sucks.
 
P

Pee Wee

Guest
imported post

imported post

Give John a call at SG Power (382-8291), he has the same bike as you....think I saw some on the Floor up there. Not sure what size bike they're for...either way, better to call him. John Fuller.:tup:
 

evil69

New member
imported post

imported post

congratz on the new bike Tazz!:hb:

I guess I will have to bring out the kdx and show you how to play!
 

leadsled

Member
imported post

imported post

get em off ebay from cfc. Quick and fast but ask for delivery via usps...NOT UPS. CFC was the original maker that used to sell to thumpertalk. Seems they had a falling out
 

Tazz

New member
imported post

imported post

i AM AN "EBAY" NEWBIE. I tried a search and didn't find any , help possible,?.

So much stuff / categories I get lost.

Cheers::mb:
 
Top