Doo hickie tool

C

CLRMonster

Guest
Replaced my clutch last night and found the end of a spring in my strainer.

For sure it is the Doo Hickie and am looking to get the tool so I can replace the spring temporary adn then replace all the parts with after market later.



I have one on order but will take 14 days to arrive and would hate to miss all that riding.



Any one out there who can help, would be greatly apreciated.





Thanks
 

sagot

Member
imported post

imported post

If you mean the fly wheel puller and special wrench, I have them and you can borrow them no problem.

I’m in Vancouver so if you pay for shiping return or just drop by and do it here…Send me a PM.

Scott



That goes for any DSBC member whowant's to/needs to "do the do" on there KLR.
 

Norm

New member
imported post

imported post

I have tools in Chilliwack and have done a bunch of Doo's during local tech days.

There's no need to stop riding while awaiting parts if you have a broken spring. The Doo can be tensioned by pushing it with a screwdriver then locked into place as normal with the adjustment bolt.

Go with the Eagle torsion spring with the Eagle Doo'. The torsion spring came out after mine was done so the new torsion spring is sitting in the "To Do" box. (VBG)

I could lend you the torsion spring if you have the new Doo'.

HIH

Norm
 
C

CLRMonster

Guest
imported post

imported post

Thansk fro the help guys.

I made the wrench on Friday and will do what you sugested.

Thanks
 
Top