DR650 hand choke conversion

Deerebr

New member
Any source in Canada for this mod?
My cable was pretty corroded. I think I may have it free but may switch it over. Shipping will be as much as the unit from the states though.
 

Buck

Moderator
Try Gnarly Parts or MTR Sports or just about anywhere else that sells aftermarket parts.. It's a common upgrade worth only a few bucks.
 

Buck

Moderator
Warning! Browsing Procycle's website can lead to a highly modded DR along with a maxed out credit card!
 

Deerebr

New member
Some really neat stuff but $40 shipping fee just for the $16.95 choke knob. Have to wait for a larger order. I ordered a new cable from the dealer for 39$. I was criuzing amazon.com and unless it is a scam (which I can't see it being) I got 4 iridium plugs (NGK CR10EIK) for 7 bucks a piece and KN 137 oil filters for the same. Right from Amazon.com not an affiliate. Shipping was like 7$ and an additional 7 for canadian order. We will see if it is too good to be true.
 
Top