drz 400s jetting question

J

jburnin

Guest
I went to Richmond Suzuki today to get my 140 main and 25 pilot jet for mrz400s, and the guy there said I need to figure out if I want a dj jet or a stock brand. Whats up does it matter? also where have all you guys and gals been purchasing yours. Would like to do the mod soon so would prefer not to wait for special order.Thanx for any help:clap:
 
M

MyFirstThumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

I'm no expert but I think a 140 is 140 no matter who makes it. I ordered mine from the TT store. You might try posting the same question here

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64



I Burned says it doesn't make a difference it doesn't. He is jetting Guru Not to mention a DRZ guru.
 
J

jburnin

Guest
imported post

imported post

thanx, im also having guys saying that 65 is the stock main jet. I'm pretty sure that is the size of the starter jet not the main. Am I right?
Dif topic, does it take a long time to get stuff from tt?. I saw that they are stationed in las vegas and was worried that they would not ship to canada without hassle.
 
S

Starbucks

Guest
imported post

imported post

get it from kientech, don't bother with TT.

Call Jesse and he will guide you through the whole process....

www.kientech.com
 
J

jburnin

Guest
imported post

imported post

thanx for the send off to to Jesse, I recommend Keintach for anybody who has any questions about jetting etc.. Jesse was excellant he set me up completely.
 
S

Starbucks

Guest
imported post

imported post

it's the best solution up to about 7500 ft, after that...
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Starbucks wrote:
it's the best solution up to about 7500 ft, after that...


............................and Starbuks knows about having ur head in the clowds..:spl:





he he he.....
 
J

jburnin

Guest
imported post

imported post

i just have to warn everybody to clear some time before they call Jesse at Keintech because he will talk your ear off. Which is great, I haven't ever learned so much in one phone call. Best of all his knowledge is free.
 
Top