DRZ

donbcivil

New member
I've barely begun to mod my DRZ and I love it. Very reliable, decent power (and you can give it more with a few mods).
 

Twinsport

New member
imported post

imported post

I love my DRZ400E. Its one of the best dirtbikes ive owned. The only real downside Ive come across, is the only people interestred in buying a gently used one are from cheapskate motors. So huge lo$$es ( 50% ) from new to used seem aparent.
 

Buckethead

New member
imported post

imported post

I picked up a nearly new S (no longer stock)in the fall. I spent almost a year deciding which bike to get next, and I am really happy with my choice. Mods are easy, and it's a great platform to turn into whatever you want it to be.

Don-Do you have S/E wheels for your bike? I am curious what the change in handling is like from the S to the SM.

Cheers,
Matthew
 
Top