forza.armata
New member
Not sure if this is posted in the correct forum!?
* This rack also fits the Kawasaki KLX400S
I bought this rack last week and it came in the mail yesterday. I mounted it, took these photos and now it is up for sale. Given that the cold weather is on it’s way, I figured I would sell this rack and buy some other items useful for winter. It gets great reviews everywhere and takes literally 5 mins to install. I paid $162.85 USD for it and will let it go for $120 + shipping if you live outside of greater Vancouver.
Thanks.
* This rack also fits the Kawasaki KLX400S
I bought this rack last week and it came in the mail yesterday. I mounted it, took these photos and now it is up for sale. Given that the cold weather is on it’s way, I figured I would sell this rack and buy some other items useful for winter. It gets great reviews everywhere and takes literally 5 mins to install. I paid $162.85 USD for it and will let it go for $120 + shipping if you live outside of greater Vancouver.
Thanks.
Last edited: