Higher handle bars

R

RT1000

Guest
Hello.



Whats a good handle bar upgrade.....I'm looking for some rise. I do have a one inch riser block but it's just not enuff.



Thanks.:hb:
 

dirtdoug

New member
imported post

imported post

Where did you get the riser block? I'd like to bring mine up a little. An inch sounds perfect.
 

tspoon

New member
imported post

imported post

RT1000 wrote:
Hello.



Whats a good handle bar upgrade.....I'm looking for some rise. I do have a one inch riser block but it's just not enuff.



Thanks.:hb:
I am not sure what the rise is on a XR650 bar,on aXR400 its about 2 inches. I found a Renthal bar called a Jimmy Button high that gave me another1" to 1.5" depending on how you position them.
 
R

RT1000

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hey Dirtydoug.......i picked up my 1" riser block on ebay. It was cheap enuff and works great...... also high quality alum.:tup:
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

I raised my bar this winter (not a Honda) and got into a little cable length problem:(.

Many of you probably know about this but the good folks at the Motion ProCustom Cable department were awesome to deal with. I sent my original cable and a little over a week laterthey sent back my original cable plus a new one 2"longer. I was really happy with them and their service. Now, no cable problem:).
 
R

RT1000

Guest
imported post

imported post

hey dorky...... How much rise did u go that u need cable extentions??



Might need them after i get new handle bars.:hb:
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

I went up 30mm above thestock risers which are 17mm. The decompression cable was a little tight.

G
 
Top