KLR parts on Ebay

J

jasonKLR650

Guest
After a tip from a fellow dualsportbcmember (thanks edzzed), I searched for some parts for my KLR on Ebay and found a few guys who have completely dismantled some newer bikes and are selling them for parts. Lot's of bits and pieces at good prices. Check 'em out if you need parts.
 

klrman

New member
imported post

imported post

I saw that too. I just picked up a new 06 rear shock from him for $100.00 Beats
$700 from the dealer here.
 

edzzed

Member
imported post

imported post

all 2 happy to help out. another tip would be ask the seller if they would send the part through the post office. prior to bidding..... UPS will rape you. Ed
 

VIMike

New member
imported post

imported post

Personaly buying near to new parts like that it scares me after mine was stolen this year.The idea that their are newer bikes being parted out like that makes me wonder a bit.

VIMike
 
Top