KTM 990 Adv

Hooligan

Member
I recently got a 2010 300XC, great bike....

With the 950R Super Enduroin the garage and with my wife riding more with me I am thinking the R will see less and less dirt, so why not go for a bike that is more pillion friendly. Slightly more road bias....

I am offering my 2007 950R Super Enduro with 6500km on the clock, (not a scratch)loads of extras to swap straight up for a 990 Adv in similar condition. I will likely want to keep the black Gobi KTM luggage (3 boxes) but the KTM racks will go with the bike, brand new tires, skid plate, 2 screensetc etc.

If this fails I will keep this Super bike and modify the seat so it becomes more comfortable for her. It just seems such a waiste to keep this bike on the black stuff considering it does so well offroad.

In the mean time I am having so much fun on the 300...

:hb:
 
Top