Looking for a Manual for XR400

Hey, I am looking for any thing that is related to an XR400 2004.

I bought the bike, however he did not give me any documentation on it.

Any thing would be appreciated.

Hi Tower:hb:
 
6

640in604

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hiya hightower, are you dualsporting that XR400??
22990DSC03078-large.JPG


Pic of one dualsported from Thumpertalk classifieds.

Couldn't find you a manual online - yet.
 
imported post

imported post

Yes I am trying to Dual Sport It.

My bike has the lights and the speedo, however I don't have any extra goodies, like GPS, side bags or the bigger tank.

I am trying to get into dual sport, I just don't know where to start.

Should I go for performace stuff, like air filter mod, exhaust mod or the Icat for the spark plug.

Or should I get the extra carry ablity, better tires or the GPS.

Right know I think my bike is stock. That is why I am looking for the manual stuff.

Thanks for any help.:hb:
 

blocker

New member
imported post

imported post

I have a manul large tank and a few other things for the XR400 if you are interested.

blocker
 
S

sprocket1200

Guest
imported post

imported post

u still got those xr400 items??
 
Top