MOST REASONABLE

CANADIAN BACON

New member
KOOTENAYS CALLING.
Can anyone tell me where to get the cheapest price on a 07 KLR650.
Iam taking a trip up the Dempster to Inuvik.
I have been told the KLR650 is the machine to use.
Blackfoot has them for $6000
THANKS:D
 

skaha

New member
imported post

imported post

Hey

Why not pick up an 06 the exact same bike at less price.....have seen them for as little as $5799. Check with the folks at Burnaby Kawasaki, I have dealt with them for years with my KLR. When I purchased it in 99 they met the price quoted by any other dealer.

www.burnabykawasaki.com

Good luck

Skaha
 
G

greyone

Guest
imported post

imported post

Burnaby Kawasaki is good but a price competitive shop closer to you is in Westbank. I can't remember the exact name - something like Valley Moto Sports - they are right off hwy 97 a couple of miles West of Kelowna. They gave me a price of $6100 with freight and PDI included for a brand new unit whichI believe was a 2007.

Good luck
 

ktmken

New member
imported post

imported post

Kootenay Sleds and Wheels in Nelson is also a Kawasaki dealer. I bought a bike off of them this year and they treated me well.

KTMKen
 

edzzed

Member
imported post

imported post

i dunno how bby kawi met the price you got but i also bought a 99 brand new from clearbrook cycles and their price with pdi was 5199.00 bby kawi wouldn't match their price, let alone beat it. and the mechanics back in 84 didn't know squat. i sued them and they settled out of court for a rebuild on a kz750.
 

Norm

New member
imported post

imported post

Top Hat Motor Sports in Chilliwack have a bunch of KLR's and met the lowest price when I bought mine. (604) 703-0221.

Norm
 

CANADIAN BACON

New member
imported post

imported post

ktmken wrote:
Kootenay Sleds and Wheels in Nelson is also a Kawasaki dealer. I bought a bike off of them this year and they treated me well.

KTMKen
I bought two KTM mini-85&105SX machines from these people. Nothing but trouble.
Until I found The KTMtalk.com web site where MUNN Racing hangs their hat .
After MUNN clued me in to the fact that KTM had up gradeed the crank for these bikes. Up until then I went through 6 cranks trying to get these bikes to run and no help from them.
Any shop that would try to charge $23 for a Keihin 115 main jet , I would say is a rip-off.
Kootenay Sleds:mb:
 
Top