My New Toy (well almost)

A

av8tr

Guest
After a year of begging I'm finally allowed to trade in my KLR for a Dakar.
:dr::clap::dr::hb::dr::clap::dr:
It's not mine yet but I'll be picking it up in 19 days and 22 hrs. Check it out!

Oh Yeah, anyone interested in a green (faster) 03 KLR, 32K.

Dakar.jpg
 

Island Hopper

New member
imported post

imported post

You forgot to count the minutes Ian. Cool, have to link up for a ride so you can race Ted.
 

BMWNut

Member
imported post

imported post

Hey Ian nice bike, looks like it's got lots of extras on it. But just where did the police panniers come from.:shock:
 
A

av8tr

Guest
imported post

imported post

Yeah there is enough bling on the bike to keep me away from ebay and TT for a while, I hope. I'm importing it from the US as prices are way cheaper down south. It also has progressive fork springs, Techlusion chip and a bunch of other invisible mods. As for the police panniers I'm not too sure where they came from. Hopefully they where "removed" from the complete wanker who gave me a ticket last time I drove through the US. He claimed I was doing 20mph over with a fully loaded 4Runner towing a trailer. I could barely do the limit with even the slightest hill.
:mad3::mad3::mad3:
 
J

Jimbo

Guest
imported post

imported post

Congrats on the new bike....very good looking bike:tup:!! I see you have a centre stand...any idea where that came from...is it Touratech?
 
Top