New toy!!

klrroo

Member
I have looked at these bikes for awhile now and finally went for it and picked one up. I am very impressed with it, fast, nimble and extremely light! Coming from a 550 Husaberg this bike feels alot smaller but more managable. I will be picking brains here about mods but have done the following so far: MSR barkbusters, Tag bars, grabstrap and flatlands skid plate.:clap:Any free mods out there?
 

Attachments

  • a.JPG
    a.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 0

klrroo

Member
imported post

imported post

hopefully I can keep it looking like that for a couple weeks anyway.
 

Taff

New member
imported post

imported post

Nice bike ...



Not a free mod, but rad guards/Braces are a good investment... :hb:
 

klrroo

Member
imported post

imported post

It has the moose rad braces but I have the guards on order ( I am paranoid ). I was also considering the weighted flywheel, has anyone tried one for woods riding? I am also considering the revloc clutch but not real hot on the idea of a messed up climb and the bike rolling back. :hb:
 
Top