Opinion on KLX225?

L

lenb

Guest
Hi there - considering buying either KLX250 or Yamaha XT225. Just wondering if anyone has experience with either of these? Thanks in advance!
 
P

Pee Wee

Guest
imported post

imported post

Having Ridden both bikes....I'd get the KLX, better trail bike, 6speed trans, liquid cooled, fully capable on the Hiway too....flat out 150KM/h so it'll pull 110-120 all day.



The Yamaha is still a great bike, just those two aren't really in the same League..although some will Disagree.
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Only looked at each bike, but what I saw was a very capable off road bike in the KLX250, that could maintain highway speeds. What more could you ask for?:tup:
 
L

lenb

Guest
imported post

imported post

Yep, I'd have to agree - so next year you'll be seeing me on my new green machine. I'm off to sell my 650GS now....thanks for the info!
 
Top