Shop Recommendations within say hour or two of Cache creek BC

Flyman

New member
I am looking for a shop that will do modification as well as maintenance work, and does great work.
If I can order all the parts through them as well its a bonus...but not a deal breaker if i have to get parts elsewhere and throw them in the truck with the bikes when i drop them off.
For example on my 2012 Honda XR650L I want the Daves carb mod done, new tires, new chain and sprockets, valves set, new spark plug, cee bailey windshield, and clutch work done.
The other bike is a 2014 Yamaha WR250R that needs tires, rear rack, valves set etc.
Preferably haul them as little distance as possible, say an hour, but if need be can truck them further.
Thanks
 

Flyman

New member
If they do street only bikes that is good as well, as we both have a street bike (2015 Honda VFR).
And 2 stroke pure dirt (2012 and 2015 YZ250 ) as we are the rare 2 stroke riders left.
But I know this is primarily a Dualsport forum so asking about street and dirt bikes is more for other places.
 

nettles

New member
Hi, have you contacted River City Cycles in Kamloops? Not sure whether they would do that work. There's also a powersports shop in Merritt.
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
I can vouch for River City in Kamloops. They have done a little work on my Husky and have been good and fair so far. I understand that there is a long wait for service at the local Kamloops shops. Probably because the snow has just cleared the mountains and everyone is ready to ride
 

Bora20

Administrator
Rivercity Cycle, RTR Performance, and GP Moto are all forum and Loose Screw Dual Sport sponsors. The are all in Kamloops and each of them are great shops.
 
Top