Tank woes

RoscoeP

New member
Just got an Acerbis 4.25 gal tank and started to install it. It looks like a good fit except for the front left. I thought it was just the rad hose but now it appears to be more the fault of the brace for the rad gaurd.

It has a Scorpion rad gaurd, and the previous owner also put a temperature sensor in the hose. I tried a longer piece of hose above the sensor but no luck. Looks like I may have to make a different designed brace.

Anyone have similar problems or have an idea? Thanks Roscoe:hb:
 

sueandal

New member
imported post

imported post

my braces were modified to work with the large tank.
different bike similar situation.
overall works great
i can't weld aluminum so had to get the new attachment points welded on by a fellow.
big tank=more fun :) Al
 
Top