spc
New member
I am putting together an informal ride on July 25 and 26, only for v-stroms (wee or vee). It is hard for me to makegroup rides in the Vancouver area so I thought it was time for our own.
I plan on starting Saturday morning in Cache Creek, explore a number of roads and end in Kamloops. The second day will begin in Kamloops and end in Merritt. More details on the routes in a couple of weeks.
Is anyone interested in joining me?
There will be some gravel and some pavement. What ratio of gravel to pavement would you prefer?
I plan on starting Saturday morning in Cache Creek, explore a number of roads and end in Kamloops. The second day will begin in Kamloops and end in Merritt. More details on the routes in a couple of weeks.
Is anyone interested in joining me?
There will be some gravel and some pavement. What ratio of gravel to pavement would you prefer?