Which Kawasaki shop do you recommend / not recommend for services/repair?

infinity

New member
Hi folks,

Being a newbie, and not having been to any of the following stores, do you have any past experience (good or bad) on their services department's quality of work and good-price-for-the-money attributes?

  • Burnaby Kawasaki [Burnaby]
  • Richmond Kawasaki [Richmond]
  • Holeshot Motorsports Ltd. [Langley]
My KLR's periodic maintenance days are approaching, and I wanted to learn your recommendations.

Much thanks,

Emrah
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

I do not own aKLR but have an old Ninja 750 and have had the opportunity to have had dealing with these three dealers

Holeshot....big place andyou mightnot get the personal attentionthat we all want, have alway supported DSBC when asked. I have bought several bike from here and have alway been treated fairly

Richmond.....another bigplace, only bought some small accessories.They also have supported DSBC in the past when asked

Burnaby.....small place, I have boughtparts for my 750here and have been treated well. Have not supported DSBC when asked, so we don't ask anymore.

Tom
 

FROG950S

New member
imported post

imported post



In North Vancouver we have MoTo Concept Inc

#110 - 400 Brooksbank AVE

604 929 2454

A few good guys very frendly (French)That used to work with the Big Dealers.

In NV we are very limited and I wantted to let people know that they are very good .

They will participate in some of the events/Sponsor/ ect

Claude







infinity wrote:
Hi folks,

Being a newbie, and not having been to any of the following stores, do you have any past experience (good or bad) on their services department's quality of work and good-price-for-the-money attributes?

  • Burnaby Kawasaki [Burnaby]
  • Richmond Kawasaki [Richmond]
  • Holeshot Motorsports Ltd. [Langley]
My KLR's periodic maintenance days are approaching, and I wanted to learn your recommendations.

Much thanks,

Emrah
 

speedyxr

New member
imported post

imported post

I've had really good experiences with the service dept @ Burnaby. The sales I'm not so cool with but the parts/service guys have been great.
 

edzzed

Member
imported post

imported post

i once had to file small claims documents against bby kawi. they rebuilt a kz750 for me and 200 miles later was blowing blue outta one pipe. after spending the summer being fixed they finally figured out the bore job was bad. still forced me to pay for a 2nd rebuild after which i asked if they were nuts. said no pay no bike. paid and got a call that they cut a check for me with court costs incl. go figure. but that was 20 odd years ago. Ed
 
F

flip-flop

Guest
imported post

imported post

Have dealt with only BBY Kawasaki and Richmond Motor Sports, Richmond has always tried to help. BBY Kawasaki last time my bike was in the tank was chipped and I spent some time going over the bolts they left lose.
Parts guys are great though.
Hope you have good luck with your choice.
 
Top