Traction ERag Summer 2019 Training Schools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction ERag Summer 2019 Training Schools

Traction ERag has offered us a discount on their courses this summer. There are several. The DSBC code is DSBC15 and expires July 31st so check it out and signup before then.

--
    The Traction eRag and DualSportBC present a dualsport skills development clinic in Kamloops.

Come visit the Traction eRag World Headquarters, nestled in the hills overlooking Pinantan Lake just east of Kamloops. Enjoy a full-day of dodging cattle and munching on cow patties.

June 9th, Kamloops, British Columbia

Clinics are full-day skill development opportunities. The foundation of our curriculum is based on fundamental trials techniques. If you are struggling, proper technique will allow you to achieve your full riding potential.

Our course is best suited for novice to intermediate riders who want to improve their technical skill set and learn techniques that will move their riding to the next level. Our teaching focuses on progressive learning, linking one concept to the next, throughout the day.

Delicious lunch included, veggie options available.

Experience a supportive learning environment packed with knowledge, good people and fun, fun, fun!

For more information: https://traction-erag.squarespace.com/summer-school

--

I attended a Traction E-Rag clinic this past Saturday (May 25th).
    I spend most of my saddle time riding in the trails chasing friends, etc. What is lacking - and maybe its the same for others - is spending time practicing certain skills / scenarios. Odd, because I certainly invest time 'practicing / training' for other sports...
    Here is my endorsement:
    • Skills training was progressive & logical. The environment was cooperative and supportive.
    • Having become a 'solid' rider over the past 15 years, it was finally explained / demonstrated to me how my many bad habits might 'get the job done' but sap my energy over the day. So I'm committed to correcting some of those habits, and am very happy to have learned how better to approach & clear fallen logs.
    • This was not a 'watch the expert ride around' type of clinic. I spent most of the day on my bike. Standing. Man I was sore the next morning...
    • My class of 8 riders included at least one person with more skill / experience than myself - as well as one or two complete novices. The instructors (Megs & Dallas) easily handled this spectrum to everyone's satisfaction.
    I highly recommend, and extend special thanks to Dallas for supporting DualSportBC and the Loose Screw.

Comment

Thanks for posting that, they are a great crew.
      What do you know for sure?

Comment

Just signed up for the Aug 9th Loose Screw Clinic.

I know I have lots of bad habits. I learnt them from riding behind Mark, LOL

Comment

Working...
        X