2000 XR650L Value

devildogg

New member
I need the wisdom of some of the XR650 L contingent; I am considering a 2000 XR650L to keep my 990 company in the stable. The 650 belongs to an acquaintance/friend (2nd owner) and has 11,000 KM on it. I haven't seen it yet but it has Moose HD skid Plate, one set o f New plastic, and then the one's that are on it Off road tires (not sure what type). Thats about all I know about it right now so waddya figure I should offer, keeping in mind I am not trying to low ball as he is a friend we just want a fair deal. thanks for the help
David
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Here you go

Check out the retail and thetrade in on the bike then make an informed offer

http://www.cbbtrader.com/values_trade-in.php

logo.png
 

XmikeR

New member
imported post

imported post

three grande if the bike is in nice shape. but pay him well so he will help you pick it up when it falls over.
 
Top