F
franhoser
Guest
Okay, I blew the motor. Holeshot said 2000-2500 bucks to fix the thing. I said forget it. Extensive top end damage. Bottom seems to be okay. Let me know what parts you want off the thing.
Extra addons on bike are:
I also have rekluse z-start pro clutch. Bought from Gnarly Parts with about three rides on it. Have invoice.
BRP sub mount for Scotts Damper and Scotts Frame Bracket. Not selling the damper. But only need Scotts Damper to complete the stabalizer package.
JD Jett Kit. Hell you can buy the carb that was perfetly jetted.
Scorpion Skid Plate.
Scorpion Rad guard. Hell the rads too.
FMF Ti Q4 Slip-On Exhaust also have stock
Bunch of 12, 13, 14T front sprockets.
Some parts may fit other bikes like the crf450x or r model and the 250r models.
Let me know what you want. If you want to salvage the bike yourself $2500 can have the whole bike without the rekluse.
I prefer to sell the bike all together so i will wait for a week incase someone is intrested in the whole bike or a project. In the meantime I will take invertory of what you want and give you a call after that. Send me a pm and I'll call you back.
Extra addons on bike are:
I also have rekluse z-start pro clutch. Bought from Gnarly Parts with about three rides on it. Have invoice.
BRP sub mount for Scotts Damper and Scotts Frame Bracket. Not selling the damper. But only need Scotts Damper to complete the stabalizer package.
JD Jett Kit. Hell you can buy the carb that was perfetly jetted.
Scorpion Skid Plate.
Scorpion Rad guard. Hell the rads too.
FMF Ti Q4 Slip-On Exhaust also have stock
Bunch of 12, 13, 14T front sprockets.
Some parts may fit other bikes like the crf450x or r model and the 250r models.
Let me know what you want. If you want to salvage the bike yourself $2500 can have the whole bike without the rekluse.
I prefer to sell the bike all together so i will wait for a week incase someone is intrested in the whole bike or a project. In the meantime I will take invertory of what you want and give you a call after that. Send me a pm and I'll call you back.
Last edited: